BookCon and BookExpo offer tons of opportunities to make valuable connections, see what’s new in publishing, and hone your trade. And beyond that, you get the chance to meet face-to-face with your favorite self-publishing partners, us!
When: June 3 – 4
Where: New York City, New York
What: A happy collision of storytelling and pop culture. A giant celebration of everything books. BookCon is ripe with learning and engagement opportunities for self-publishers. Here publishers, authors, celebrities, content creators, and fans alike bask together in the brightness that books bring into our lives.
At BookCon 2017 you’ll find:
- Panels and Q&As featuring some of today’s top authors and content creators
- Screenings and sneak peeks for highly-anticipated content
- Exhibitors dedicated to helping books maintain their prolific standing in our lives
IngramSpark at BookCon 2017 – Booth 2590
If you're attending, we’d like to encourage you to stop by our booth, which will feature our consultation stations, which are your best opportunity to have a one-on-one with our team.
We love meeting fellow members of the self-publishing community to hear your story and discuss how IngramSpark can help you do more with your books.
When scheduling your consultation make sure it occurs on a day you will be attending BookCon. Don't forget to buy your tickets and use code WL6 when purchasing for $10 OFF!!!
When: May 31 – June 2
Where: New York City, New York
What: Before they open up the doors to the public for BookCon, BookExpo kicks things off. Every year BookExpo is regarded as one of the publishing industry’s premier shows. It brings together authors, publishers, and other industry professionals from all over the world in the spirit of building a brighter future for the publishing industry.
While BookExpo offers a handful of learning opportunities—including a World Book Forum, along with numerous author signings—the biggest draw is the large number of exhibitors that attend, including yours truly, IngramSpark.
IngramSpark at BookExpo 2017 – Booth 2590
As a publisher, you can register for BookExpo to attend one of the biggest publishing events in the world.
And when you arrive, feel free to stop by our booth. Our team will be ready to answer any questions you may have about the platform, share in your IngramSpark experience, and talk self-publishing.
Feature Your Book at BookExpo and BookCon
If you are unable to attend BookExpo or BookCon, your book can still make an appearance!
Combined Book Exhibit is giving you the opportunity to display your book at both of these publishing events. For $200 you get:
- Full face-out display of your title on bookshelves next to the popular author signing areas. This includes a physical copy of your print book and a print out of your book cover for eBooks.
- Inclusion in the New Title Showcase print catalog, including your contact information.
- A searchable online listing in the digital version of the New Title Showcase, including the ‘Look Inside the Book’ which offers a sneak peek at a few pages from your book online.
We hope to see you in person this year!