The holidays are a busy time for us, you, and for mail carriers everywhere which means that delivery times for holiday book orders can vary during the end of the year (a testament to the fact that books make perfect gifts). Here are a few tips to help us help you come through for your customers this holiday season:
Please Make Note of the Following:
- If you have any special events planned for the rest of the year, order those books now.
- Higher volume orders will take longer to process, order those books now.
- Different book types have different turnaround times. Hardcovers take longer than paperbacks, so order those books now.
- Titles must be in a printable format and approved for production before placing your order.
- Carefully consider the shipping method due to the large volume of holiday orders. Refer to ups.com and usps.com for the latest on estimated shipping times.
When you place your holiday book order in your account, write down the turnaround time you're presented for future reference. You will receive an e-mail once your order ships.
Recommended Holiday Book Order Dates
Because of high seasonal demands placed on carriers and our production facilities, please make your best efforts to place your holiday book orders before the following dates if you're in the United States:
Hardcover – December 4, 2016
Paperback – December 11, 2016
And before the following if you're in the United Kingdom or Australia:
Hardcover – December 6, 2016
Paperback – December 12, 2016
Helping you come through for your customers this holiday season is our top priority, so get your holiday book orders in ASAP.